MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING HELD AT 1226 Van Horne AVENUE, OUTREMONT, ON THE 15th DAY OF November 2010 AT 1:00 O’CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON.
The required notice having been given and a quorum being present, the Annual General Meeting was declared to be duly constituted.
- The draft Order of Business was approved.
- The minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 22 May 20011 were approved.
- The President (Dr Louise Paradis) welcomed those attending the meeting.
- The Treasurer (Dr Stanley Loten) presented the financial statement for 2011, noting the improvement in the Society’s financial position due to an increase in current revenues and a reduction in the cost of the Web site. He proposed that the financial statement be approved and an audit be waived. This was unanimously agreed.
- Actions of the Board: in the light of the foregoing, the meeting resolved that all actions taken or authorized by the Board of Directors or Officers of the Society during 2011 be approved and ratified.
- Elections to the Board of Directors : the following Directorswere elected last year for a period of two years.
Dr Louise I. Paradis: President
Dr H. Stanley Loten: Secretary and Treasureer
Dr James C. Langley: Vice President
The meeting ended at 3:30 pm.
Please send comments or questions concerning the 2004 AGM, of the website to
home | Mesoamerica
| Forum | Society